Submitted by EdwardNash on 1 January, 2008 - 01:00.
Work in FutureFarm is divided into 8 Work Packages (WPs), each of which is managed by a work package leader:
- Vision of the farm of tomorrow lead by Karel Charvát of WirelessInfo
- Analysis of management strategies and required compliance to standards lead by Spyros Fountas of CERETETH
- Analysis and specification of knowledge based farm management lead by Claus Sørenson of Aarhus University
- Knowledge management in the FMIS of tomorrow lead by Edward Nash of Rostock University
- Socio-economic, environmental imapct and technology assessment lead by Søren Pedersen of Copenhagen University
- Influences of robotics and biofuels on economic and energetic efficiencies of farm production lead by Eldert van Henten of Wageningen UR
- Generalisation, integration, application and dissemination lead by Armin Werner of ZALF
- Project coordination and exploitation lead by Simon Blackmore of CERETETH
Further information on each of these WPs is available on their respective pages.